- You will meet with a Certified Aging in Place Specialist at your home to assess the environment and identify limitations and problematic areas that would prevent one’s ability to complete daily tasks safely and independently in your home environment.
Modification Recommendations and Design Solutions
- We would provide recommendations and solutions to accommodate a desired budget.
- We will then guide you through a design process to ensure that all visions are met to create a safe environment for you to live in. This includes space planning, drawings and construction documents and finish selections.
Product Research and Selection
- Once a home assessment is completed, we would then recommend specific products to assist the individual needs of that person for which the modification is intended to ensure any modification done will enhance safety and independence in the home. We will then move forward with ordering, inspecting, and coordinating the installation of those products.
Bid Prep and Gathering
- Once the in-home assessment and design is complete, we will then produce a proposal that includes all specific recommendations of modifications and products.
- We can then customize any proposal to accommodate a budget to make the project achievable.
Installation and Construction Coordination
- Before work is initiated, we will walk through the process of installation and explain the various stages of work to take place and create a rough timeline of what to expect for the duration of the modifications about to take place.
- Once the project is completed, we will then perform a final walk through with the customer to ensure that all quality and functionality is as expected.
- Modifications that are made may be unconventional and require specific instructions in how to use and or navigate. We will work with customers and/or Caregivers to educate them in the nature of the modifications or equipment in which they were intended to be used for each project.
- We will educate the user/caregiver on design features, installed products, safety, and maintenance of modifications.
Funding Resource Assistance
- We understand that not all projects and budgets are the same and as a result we offer a range of funding options to make these modifications achievable. Whether that be conventional financing options though a bank or government assistance for those that are low income.